MEDmobility is now pleased to offer Monthly Stair Lift rentals.
There are no term contracts, stair lifts can be returned after the first month.
Reasons To Rent
You may only have a short term need for a stair lift while you are waiting for treatment, or convalescing after a hospital stay.
Family members with mobility issues would benefit while they visit.
If you are looking at downsizing to a new home a temporary stair lift would allow you to stay where you are while planning your move.
- The monthly payments include all maintenance and servicing.
- Installation takes 3 hours or less.
- Currently the rental stair lifts are limited to straight runs of stairs with no curves.
- A credit of the first months fee will be credited if you choose to purchase a stair lift from us.
- Payments may be made with a credit card or preauthorized cheques.
- Installation Fee: $350.00 (One time)
- Extraction Fee: $300.00 (One Time)
- First Month's Rental: $495.00 (Monthly)
How To Get Started
Contact us and we will then set up a time to measure and assess for your stair way for the Stair Lift.
Your rental starts once the stair lift is installed.
Contact us when you no longer require the stair lift and we remove the lift from your home.