Bruno Electra-Ride III Elite Curved Stair Lift
When you need a stair lift that curves, you need a Bruno Elite Indoor Curve - the stair lift that is custom built to precisely fit your home.
Bruno's curved stair lift delivers a premium smooth, stable ride around every corner. Quality craftsmanship is evident on every Bruno Elite stair lift, from the quiet, dependable ride to the plush seat. Add options such as power swivel seat, wider chair or custom fabrics to tailor-make the Bruno Elite stair lift to your needs.
Curved Stair Lift Features
- Elite stair lift capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Plush, generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Soft start/stop for smooth ride from start to finish
- Adjustable footrest height for maximum comfort
- Obstruction sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Painted rail with covered gear rack gives a sleek appearance
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create extra space on steps
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependability - even in a power outage
- Bruno stairlift Gold warranty: five year major components; two-year parts
Costs Of A Curved Stair Lift
The factors which influence the price of the curved stair lift is set by the following:
Not all curves and angles on stairways are similar. Because of this each stair rail must be custom manufactured specific to the angles and length of the stairway. The tolerances are critical as being out a few millimetres can result in the poor performance of the stairlift
The aluminum rail is not “bent” for the curves, but is manufactured with an extrusion process to improve the fit to your home. The process of the rails custom extrusion results in a smoother, quiter ride.
Fewer components mean less service issues and a longer life expectancy for the rail.
The Elite curved stair lifts are a premium product. Costs often exceed $10,000 on an installation. Many customers justify the higher cost because it will allow them to stay in their home much longer.